KRP21

Profile and Email Installation and Insertion into software

Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:32 pm

Hi Guys,
I need some help and direction. I bought profiles and email addresses. Can anyone tell me how to upload them both w/o problems (meaning someone that really knows how to do it). We have mass mailer in the admin cp (how do I put email addresses in it?) and the plain ole installation of the profiles (where do they go, and how do I go about inserting them?)

If anyone's able to help me
Thanks
KRP21

win2000

Re: Profile and Email Installation and Insertion into software

Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:37 pm

Hi

I recommend to contact ABK custom programming department:
http://www.abk-experts.com

KRP21

Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:58 pm

Thank You! I figured that. Looks easy in the admin cp. I even see where the table fields are, but I don't know what to do in regards to the first step with the profile link. I was told when you purchase profiles, what you have to do is download them, make up the table fields (which we have in cp already), take the info out of the profile and insert it into the field. But you must use an FTP client, or hire a programmer to write the fields for you. Sounds easy right? Well, I see everything, even the mass mailer, but I'm scared to do anything with it. Thanks Guys!

gavind

Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:47 pm

I had my own share on this KRP21. So how was it then?

KRP21

Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:10 pm

gavind,
I've settled the issue by sourcing a freelance programmer. There are a lot of them online, some at very reasonable rates. They will take the files, write a script for them and install into your server database. Very simple if you know how to write scripts, but if you do not, I'd suggest hiring a programmer. Source (search) for mysql/php freelance programmer. Just be careful giving out your information to your server, some are bogus!

Return to “Chameleon Troubleshooting and Problems”