SMS

Which Parts Control the Site Colors in Template

Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:56 am

If I want to change the interior colors, which classes or identifiers in CSS control that?

anastasia.m

Re: Which Parts Control the Site Colors in Template

Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:46 am

By interior colors which colors do you mean? To a specific page?

SMS

Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:51 pm

Like the profile home page or the background in search results,etc.... I mean all the pages besides the front introduction sign-in page.

anastasia.m

Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:19 pm

Hello... so in order to change the colors you need a little skills in css.

First of all login to the admin panel, go to templates, choose your theme template and then choose Css (it is placed on the left) there you will find all the css that are used in your site. Depending on which page you want to change go to the corresponding css, or otherwise the most of them are set in the screen.css

BUT follow my advice if you do not know anything about css do not touch these pages. The css defines how to display the HTML elements. So be careful :)

SMS

Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:51 pm

Hi anastasia. I knew that much but the individual image elements that make up the colors confuse me. I;m having it designed right now.

By the way Anastasia, how are YOU doing. How long have you had your site and is it doing well? what are some struggles youve had with the software? how many members do you have? Do you have paying members....?

Can you email me?

I won't ask you what your site url is....i just want to chat because I'm working on my site which has yet to be made public.

I wish this site were more active and we could kind of be encouraged by each other's knowledge and progress.

gavind

Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:39 pm

Hi anastasia.m, I was wondering if you were able to find a fix on this issue yet?

anastasia.m

Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:59 am

@SMS hello sorry havent seen your msg, I havent log in to the forum for some time...
I am finishing some final touches with the website and it will be out in a few days (fingers crossed). Actually I've found many bags which now are fixed with the latest update. Well they have been fixed before the update :P How are you doing? how is the website?

@gavind Hello to you :) what fix do you mean?

Return to “Chameleon General Discussion”